Sunday, January 24, 2010

DA KIONG WORKER

damn...i hate one of the worker at da kiong....wat the hell...i really so hate him a...he really so @#$!%^&*....aaaaaah...really...he is same floor wif me de...everyday run here n there..dun wan work de...talk to gal...fuck la..so !@@##$$%%^&....like today he run to down ther help ppl...he is 1st floor de a...run to other place do wat a....damn...sure is go talk to gal again la...ask he go take basket still wan me help...he very lihai de o...can help groundfloor de ppl o..why take basket nid me help o...really wanna hit he la...damn damn damn....wanna kill he...wahahha...
but i learn to thanks everything...thanks god let he sometime the time table not same wif me....thanks everything god given to me...heee....i very dulan he a...learn ppl dun wear yan jin...still ugly oso la...fuck he suck he damn he...everything bad to he...sorry i say like this...forgif me...i very to those read this blog...hee><

No comments:

Post a Comment