Friday, March 4, 2011

today is a free day...dun hav one class pun coz the class is being cancel lo...wakakka...so free today...last nite play dota wif roommate till very very late...till this morning 12.oo some...wowow...sleep till 9 am then cai wake up...after wake up then i date my gf go cais dating...teach her account oso...lolz...i go to rent a room the ppl gif me room 11...and the room is cannot use becoz of the cais rain and flood inside...that place is being close...lolz...the ppl still gif me the room...so noob la...lolz...nvm la...forgif him...then we dating playing game till 2some then go eat lunch...lolz...nothing eat le...finish eat then tired le...back room sleep xia...ben lai tonite hav meeting de..but they cancel it...lolz...so no meeting lo..then having dinner wif gf lo...after dinner i go gym wif my roommate them...ben lai today wan go HEP there gym but my fren no go so i dun wan go liao lo...hand oso pain...but my roommate then sudden wan go gym so we go our kolej de gym room...inside few thing but still can use lo...hahah...then so tired liao...wakaak..day end like this lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment