Friday, April 8, 2011

wohoo..today i didnt present my marketing in class...wow...my fren present it...but i feel the marks not very high lo...but i think is ok lo...heee...then receive my mid term marks...ok ok la..not very bad la...get a B result in this course is ok de ba...wakakak...then come back hav a sleep like pig...this few day keep pratice dancing lo...next tuesday nid to present lo...lolz...tired la...every nite after 12 cai sleep...wanna die liao lo...then going to TMX present...lolz...wait there 2 hour...zzzzz...then baru us present...wait till sleepy la...wakaka...then my fren present wif me lo...wakkak...in the wedsites we make a video that we make...lolz...lecturer keep puji us...so lawao la...wakaka...nice lo...get high marks oso lo...wakakak...then help me gf do video xia lo...wakakak...tired le...the day haven end..later got pratices again...lolzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment