Tuesday, June 14, 2011

today is the second day of my work...n today very unlucky day...wakakka....early morning wake up then go work lo...drive motorbike....drive n drive n drive...drive n drive n drive...stop at traffic light n drive again...wat happen...motor tayar no gas jor...oh not...pancing????oooo...nvm...i drive n drive till work place n call ppl come make...then work lo...work n work n work...work n work n work...selipar patah???wat happen...nvm...i cucuk my selipar n make till can wear...really unlucky lo...heee...today headache lo...head wanna boom jor...but still nid work...zzzzz...maybe i just work one money nia...very scare le...heee...lolz...then mom tell me bro look like today retest BM...but he didnt go...zzzzzzzz...i oso remenber is tomoro ma...lolz...cicai la...i dunno liao...lazy care my house thing...my family thing...i just a stranger in this house...wakakakaka....day day update blog...boring le...wakakka

No comments:

Post a Comment