Saturday, July 23, 2011


this is my video for my lover gf...heeee....dun hav much pic but i like all the pic....hahahah...today we together 1 year liao lo...very nice eh...lolz...today i dint cele much....we do usually thing...hahahah...morning fetch her go hav breakfast then fetch my sis n grand then go grand house watch tv...zzzzzzzzzzzzz....after watch then go buy selipar...me find dao the selipar liao...so nice...heee...yeah...white fake cross...lolz....i will bring to kuching wear...wakakak...then i wear my new selipar go meet my junior....wowowow....this time so much ppl study finance le....ahahaha...talk to them but dunno correct o not...dun care la...they nid to learn themself...last time oso learn myself....wakakka...yeah...tonite bring gf hav dinner then end my 1 year anniversary day lo...wakakaka...wohooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment