Sunday, August 21, 2011

wohooooo...today going church as usuall...but so sleepy lo...wakakak...but nvm...after church didnt go eat n wait at grand house...aunt got buy mee so i eat xia watch tv xia then go sleep le...coz sleepy ma...wakakk...no open fan...a bit hot but didnt sleep well too...lazy go work la...so ask ee peng go...but he cant so i go lo...heee...ben lai yesterday nid go liao lo...but i lazy n too late too liao...nite oso nid pei gf...so dun wan make gf disad so i dun wan go...coz last time when we together i becoz wan money OT so cancel dating wif gf...she angry me...so i dun wan do the same thing o hurt thing to her lo...heeee...
today go new sing kwong work 1day nia...1day work...lolz...at first stupid stupid going in c c xia walk walk xia...then cai tell sing kwong worker i am pepsi promoter...lolz...i ask them something then i stang there liao...so hot la...no ppl wan buy my soft drink...eve myself oso dun wan buy....so exp la....lolz...one bottle RM2.7...one box is RM2.7 x 12=RM32.40.....no discount de...who wan buy la...today i only sell about 3 box nia...stupid malay...lolz...i so so bad...hahaha...i dunno i am pepsi promoter o F&N promoter....i sell about 30+box.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz....so cheap la...only RM27.70...all ppl c 27.70...cheap murah...beli...zzzzzzzz...i oso wan buy la...wkaakka....lolz....
i noe a little fren there nia...just chat but dunno name...hahah...i oso become sing kwong worker jor....walao...money hard earn...after tat i become clever say i not sing kwong worker...i ask sing kwong worker do work eh...so song la...got money earn still can order ppl do work....ahahha...
today i oso myself so so so handsome la....got a ice-cream keep look at me la...at first i dunno...but after i noe...so i pura-pura look other place then look back....she fast-fast turn her head...lolz...then i dulan jor...i look at her xiong xiong de...then i so song...look at me again la...i got gf de man la...dun cicai look la...later my gf come kill u....hahahah....but i really got so so handsome ma?????aahahah....i think i am...if not why georgina so love me....ahahaha...lolz...
when i break...i call my gf ask her why didnt come c me de....lolz....after i have my break then work...my gf come....lolz...she come c me eh...but i keep ask her go away....so bad la me...really handsome n bad la....hahha...she alone come eh...so touch la...air mata lari keluar....heee....thanks u lo my gal gal...really love u la...dun ask me chase pretty gal liao...heeee.....
ohhhhhhhh...another news....my hilux QSQ7716 will be sell on tomoro...this time i really become pro guy liao....my fren...pls dun say me rich o wat...coz i never feel i rich....outside besar tapi isi kosong...i just a normal guy...no rich guy...thx lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment