Thursday, September 8, 2011

wowow....time pass like rocket...so so fast...4 month holiday just end like this by do nothing....ahahha...but at least i got earn 300++ when raya lo....wakakak....lolz...this sat me n gf will fly to kuching n continue our study...start our second year life in UNIMAS lo...wakakak...become senior liao lo...got junior liao lo...but i cant touch n c junior...if i wan life then dun do tat....ahahaha..get my mean rite....harimau....aummmmmmmmmmmmm....heeee....lolz....still got 2 year uni life...wowwo...after tat come out work n marry n got own family liao....waw....dun dare think la....scare...pressure more big...ahaha....anywhere just wanna enjoy my uni life....i hope my gf can hav more fren...dun always alone...only so so little fren...when she hav more fren...then i can play wif fren...she can play wif fren...n hope she can noe more my fren....so she wont thinking i dun wan her....my fren is her fren....her fren is my fren...so i cant do bad thing...coz so many fren will tell her n help me....satu orang satu tumbuk saya mati...this call one punch one pain...not one malaysia o....heeee....boring boring n boring....worry many thing...but all is useless..lolz...stupid....road is build by your leg...leg is build under u body...so u nid to walk a road out la....lolz....we can turn around n c thing but dun cicai walk....die then u noe....holiday end....start study lo...heeeee.....i fat jor...so i nid ex many...heee.....ex ex ex...be a muscle man...but hard...coz allen didnt around me ask me do this do tat....hahaha...i will try hard lo...waheeee......

No comments:

Post a Comment