Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3 Thing Today

Today not much special thing happen la...my fren ALLEN had angry me eh...hahah...so funny mo...he bery few angry de..only sometime will again if u guy touch his weakness point...heee...i so clever la...today i touch he tat hurt big weakness point...let he dun wan hiu me dun wan talk to me...so funny a...my fren all hahahaha ther n her de...

Another fren he no come to skul...tat is LIAN NAN...he going to become a policeman as soon as possible le lo....wowow...i hav a police fren le..next time i kena catch o wat can ask he help me lo...gif he some kopi o then enough le...maybe kopi o will less sugar after discount...wowwo....i oso can ask my fren to catch my dad...who ask he always go judi n dun wan gif me money...catch la catch la...

This one is for me love de gal...my dear gf..dun think too much la...we dunno wat will happen in our future la...so dun think too much...now we only nid focus in study then in same u together study together again...future thing future say...i only wan u everyday happy...when u happy i oso happy...when c u no mood unhappy...i oso unhappy n worry u too...dun make me worry la^^...i wan u everyday happy happy n happy....dun sad la...me always beside u de...

No comments:

Post a Comment