Thursday, October 1, 2009

Big Wind

..wowo...today is a special day...today we r going 2 library 4 study at PA period.....the was nothing happen at the begining....but...a big wind was blow....wuuuuu....wuuuuu...so big the wind....then me say a joke...wow...fuck damn...make my gf angry me qu...oooooo..i was so scare qu le.....she keep on angry me n not talk 2 me....i was scare...even how me say so sweet de word 2 lie her for make her happy but she still angry n still dun wan forgif me...tat time i was sad n dunno how 2 do so i read the note le...on tat time the wind blow again n make the window close qu...pooom.....i was jump up qu...n my gf c me jump up n laugh me....tat time she talk 2 me n she forgif me tat time le....wooo...me so lucky n oso nid thanks the wind...heee...i promise my gf dun do the thing she dun like le...hope can change the bad habit lo....heee..

No comments:

Post a Comment