Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthday Birthday

Wow...today is my birth eh...lolz...i didnt receive any present de...only my gf gif me a present nia...haih...sad but happy too...many ppl wish me de...all on facebook de...this year more ppl wish me bcoz i noe many ppl ma..some is me ask them say to me de..hahah...quite fun de...
Today i wake up early play happy farm..after tat going to hav a breastfast then go library study lo...finish study then go eat lunch wif fren...i say i treat them but they dun wan...so shuan le lo..save money jor =_=
after tat i going to tuition eko le lo...hee...at the end of the tuition...i ask teacher wish me..hahah...teacher not believe at begining...but at the end teacher wish me oso...lolz
then we going eat kompia wif some fren...sorry shau der...i dint ask u go...we eat RM15.20..hahah...
after tat,my fren fetch me home...who ask me birth today..so using fren ta ta again la...hee...
then nite i going out use my gf...we eating at farley food there..dunno wat place...hahah..but only we two...quite romantic de..heee....my gf treat me eat beef chop but i didnt finish...sorry wasting the money...n help me order a drink tat bery big till no finsh again...sorry waste the money...thanks gf giving me a good memory of my birth...mauckssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment