Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tired Day

wowow...today i hav been so tired le la...waw...today me kena using by fren...fren relly use for full full de...today my fren using me fetch he go here n there...waiya...hahah...today i wake up early n go to church like usual...heee..after going eat n i go for cut my hair....hahah...quite qi guai de....bcoz tomorrow nid get our stpm de slip lo...then finish cut hair go buy something la back home lo...hahah...after tat i going out again...i going watch movie wif allen..waw...we go early too...scare no parking n ticket...i didnt bring gf go...sorry gf la....><
so many lakian go watch movie la..damn...lakian malay a...hahah...this movie 2012 is really nice...inside got o0o la...hahah...i suggest all of u go watch this movie...if bout 2 n half hour plus trailer 30 min then 3 hour la...hahah....after tat going watch my fren drawing competition but all lose jor..no money treat me eat..damn..lolz...follow is dance performance...haih..only one can c nia...sibu dance nid improve lo....after tat we bye bye n going home lo...tired le...maybe sleep early tonite lo..hahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment