Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kemalangan Di Jalan Raya

today is tuesday...morning me fetching sis from skul for pjk...then fetch granddad go eat mee...then going home n whole noon at home le....wowow...morning n noon de thing no important....the most important is i take gym nite de..wowow...so happy gym again...but the big thing no gym la...is the kemalangan la...woowo...i fetching allen going gym...we happy n talk in car...when we pass by nearly aloha there..me knock down a super little hello kitty...there was a kitty on the raod...i didint c it coz the car in front me sudden drive to left side n me boommmmmmm the little kitty lo...the kitty is knock down by my hilux car...me sit in the car got feel i cross the cat head...omg...the kitty head is bcoz flower...all the brain fly out on road....damn...after me bommmmm the cat..i got look my side mirror to c her....she jumping on the road...damn high de...keep jumping...but i oso feel her head is rosak oso liao...i really kind la....after knock down the hello kitty...i half drive half c wif side mirror n run away le lo...hahah...so kind la...when i knock down the cat,a gal was scream on the road la...damn crazy de..hahah...me really kind again...after gym...i drive over tat place n search the kitty....she is gone...so fast gone...i think she going heaven le bcoz she christian la...so nvm la...i no gu yi kill a kitty...hope me tonite wont dream the cat la...hahaha..really sorry my hilux tayar kiss u...sorry...dun come find me..i scare..

No comments:

Post a Comment