Thursday, April 15, 2010

today is thursday...me wake up at 5.30am...7 early 8 early wake up...n brush teeth wash face then go sai cloth liao...the sky still dark dark de...slow slow the sky become bright liao...hahaha...me going out wif my sis n fetch my grandparent go to town too....me so early wake up is bcoz mt sis leg grow snake...so nid go to hit snake lo...tat apek is very early at town help ppl hit snake...if late then he gone liao..so me early go liao lo..after eating kampau then go hit snake le...tat apek use candle n tali...he just use the tali get burn n touch on my sis body ear n leg lo...no pain de la...haha...giving he 10 dollar for drink lo....then we go pasar buy sayur....lolz...got pretty gal sell sayur de a?so sayang la...wanna bring home play liao...hahha...so sayang la...then buy kuih kuih n go home liao...my car put at butterfly garden there...when pass there so many apek sit then blow wind....sit there talk...really so early jiu come out play liao...heee..then fetch grandmom home la i back old house...feed my dog...when me going toilet c a snake stick on the wall..i dunno is snake...when look jelas...tat is a snake tail...lucky i din go tarik it tail...hahaha...then i going new house le lo...later mom n dad will come back to sibu le...me can rest lo..notnid fetch here n there...but nid take care dad...so kacau la...damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment