Friday, April 16, 2010

today is friday...mean tommorrow is weekend le...heee...this morning i wake up late a bit lo...coz parent come back liao...heee...me wake yp almost 9am n clean myself la go back old house le...i back old house for washing my car coz really dirty le...then i wash lo...after wash i polish my car...damn...polish half de...the sky dark n having a big rain...damn...everytime wash car sure rain...haih...speechless....but me polish half n use finish the toilet paper...lolz...i keep find thing...lucky i find a box of tissue for polish...hahaha...after polish...i happy wif my car...shiny de...but when i fetch my bro go playing basketball at bukit lima there...my car all dirty liao...make my mood so no good...hahahah...but today i going gym again...maybe is morning do some many thing make me no mood take...maybe oso is the music today really so small not hot de...cant make high my mood...hahah...after gym...we going to qin shang eat food...unlucky i saw shi kai...my ex enemy...hahha...but nothing lo...dun wan hiu he >< then we eat thing n talking...when i talk half half de...got a gal walk from my front...i keep lokking at her...dunno why keep looking at her...hahah...then my fren oso look at her...she shy n smile to us..i got c her smile...so cute...if c her next time sure ask the hp num liao...heee...tat all le la..

No comments:

Post a Comment