Thursday, September 23, 2010

i dun like thursday...bcoz i cant meet my gf...sad..today i not yet c my lovely gf one face de..haih...today oso is we togther 2 month...this is second time we cele 2 month...lolz...but we cant cele coz we didnt meet n she class till very late...nvm la...i love her she love me is important than cele...but some important nid to cele de lo..heee...i wan cele 100 day wif her second time again...heee...n the important is 200 day...i nid cele wif her coz last time i didnt cele wif her...i qian her de...heee..so i will wait it n cele n gif her a suprice for her...even she dunno how biao xian she happy n shock..but in my heart i noe she happy then enough le..i wan de not much...just wan her trust me love her dun care wat thing happen...if something happen she will the 1 one ask me the reason...not the 1 one angry me...i oso hope her gas can good a bit...i only wan her gas can nice a big...other me dou ok lo...i love her bao gua her everything....love u gf...happy annniversary 2 month..

No comments:

Post a Comment