Friday, September 24, 2010

today i hav lunch wif gf le...finally meet her n saw her....quite miss her de coz one day didnt saw her...hahah...lolz...she make up this morning...pretty o...wakaka..now she slow slow learn make up le...pretty pretty...but dun hav lipstick de...sad...i touch her hand today...feeel tat i really long time didnt qian her hand le...miss the feel..me oso long time didnt kiss her le...miss oso...but is ok de la..tat all not important...importand de is she still beside me..love me care me...i happy hav her n happy together wif even sometime she small small gas but dou ok...but now she start dunno conrol her gas liao lo...heee...but i will control her...blek...thanks god gif a chance let me take care her...i will love her protect her sayang her n feed her...i will let her happy..thanks...woowow..

No comments:

Post a Comment