Monday, September 27, 2010

today i make my gf sad n hurt her again le...but i oso dun wan lo...now i always think dao her feeling then make decision...but i feel she didnt think bout me...n bcoz of assign make me hurt her qu...haih...i feel du bu qi her lo..ben lai can happy happy pei her de...but at the end cant qu...haih...notnid blame ppl coz i hav wrong oso...but i cant leave my group like tat...but how bout my gf ne?which one is important..coz the assign is got marks n is study de thing..so i choose it....i didnt mean my gf didnt important...but i dun wan bcoz like tat let my group member say me didnt teamwork n got ppl say me bad work lo...haih...really hard lo...in uni nid care study nid care assign nid care work...still nid till gf de feeling...haih...sometime really wan crazy la...i dunnno wan how...bcoz care her feeling i gif up many many thing le lo...haih...is me too qian jiu her make her become like this???evrything dun care who wrong sure is me say sorry first...everything is me ho her...is this too qian jiu???i dunno oso la...ppl say cant too qian jiu...but i dunno wat is dun too qian jiu..haih..if no qian jiu later say me wat bf like this...later she think i dun love her..haih...i really hav a weird de gf..but how le..i love her...haih..dunno..sometime i really pressure wanna fa xie but i fa xie to who??she mood no good can fa xie too me...but when i mood no good still nid make her happy...haih...really really tired...i wan a gf love me but hav gf tired...if dun hav gf,i will miss her..i scare she chase by other ppl...haih...pls help me god...i in trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment