Sunday, September 26, 2010

She is the one i love

i love her without any reason...not bcoz she pretty,good,kind o watever...i love her just like tat...if u love the person bcoz of some reason then u didnt love her much...u just love her's reason...if one day she become the person u dun like then u will find another gal again...for me,i hav a love me de gf...she love me till can fu chu yi qia to me...she can bcoz smallthing angry me,disad on me...this all is bcoz she love me she care me...i happy n i feel i lucky hav a gf like her...i oso love her n wanna take care her,hav our own love story hav our own child our family...i love together wif her even she sometime wu li qu nao...but i still love her...coz u love a person u nid qian jiu her..but cant too qian jiu...heee....i love her...i can follow watever she like...i can change bcoz of her too..but i always forget thing so always let her feel disad on me...i hope i can remenber the thing tat i always promise to her...now...i quite miss her de...i miss her beside me looking at me n i looking at her...dun talk...the moment is really sweet...add up wif a small kiss...the moment is realy sweet n cant forget...i miss her lay on my shoulder...bcoz she is the one gal tat lay on my shoulder till so shu fu de...i love the feeling oso..i can smell her hair...her hair smell i will always remenber in my mind...i love her hand smell too...i love her smell...her smell match wif my smell...i love it...i miss she looking at me when i sleep...i love she sha jiao to me...i love her singing...i love she qian my hand naturally...i love she touch my face..i love everything...i love...she is the gal i love the most n i will together wif her walk till the end...believe me..i seriouly this time...i lost her one time...i cant lose her second time again...i regret we break..if we still together,then we oled 1 year+ le...but nvm...now i hav a chance to walk wif her again...i will zhen xin her n more love more sayang bcoz she is the gal i love...the gal i love in my heart is xiao hui...

No comments:

Post a Comment