Friday, November 12, 2010

hei kawan sudah makan????hahahah...lolzzz....me almost finish exam le lo...lolz...stil left 3 more to go...tomoro exam eco...i like eco eh...even i dunno much in eng de...but i still eco bcoz of MR CHEONG...wakakak....lolz...then tuesday hav management exam...i not yet study de...zzzzzzzz...nvm...after tomoro me cai study lo...heee...then hav a holiday for one week again...haih..then wait for math again...hahaha...zzzzzzzz...my gf early finish exam at 16 liao...i ask her back but she dun wan...after tat she cai tell me bcoz my birth is on 20 de so she dun wan back lo...she wan pei me cele lo...i xin fu eh..n happy...hahah...dunno she will gif me wan surprice lo...i wait lo...heee...she will plan all the timetable for tat day...ahaha...waiting waiting...heeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment