Saturday, November 20, 2010

today Nov 20 is my birthday...wahahah...1 ppl wish me de sure is my gf lo...hahaha...she is the 1 one sms me...less ppl sms me...coz now the tecnologi so canggih la...all use facebook...wakakka...zzzzzz...wake up a bit early then wanna online...keep try but keep disconnect...i just now tat maybe forget payment...so call my mom n my mom go pay it...hahah...lolz...bcoz of no internet the i go cais lo...go cais along and dun hav cable....then i go cais curi cable...lolzz....hahaha...then book a room and online...hahaha...i wait the time my gf come...heee..she arrive cais at 10.20...heee...then she start help me cele lo...my birth present u guy noe is wat???really hard to guess la....lolz....she cook food for me la...lolz...she cook long life mee n chicken soup n one egg one tea bunga...i happy eh...i cant think dao she make food for me...wowow..this is a special present la...wakakka...then we enjoy n watch movie at cais...heee...later maybe go eat KFC...heeee....i love my gf...love her...thanks u gal gal..i will loving u...muackssssssssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment