Friday, November 5, 2010

wawaw...so fast study almost finish le...lolz...i not yet finish study de..i oso didnt study much...just look over nia...nvm la...just wan fast fast finish exam lo...heee...today me play com half half then my com sot qu n got zzzzz sound...last time oso hav...make me tot is my com sot qu...now i just now is my exstand wire sot qu la...last time oledsot one time liao lo...haih...really loya de...then i use the switch at the wall,then dun hav zzzz sound so i just noe tat not my com problem la...but it make me sot so many time i oso scare my com will rosak qu lo...hahah...hope won rosak la...uni really nid a laptop to survice la...wakaka...bcoz of my exstand rosak then my roommate go out again liao..lolz...coz he switch rosak liao..he nid borrow my electric...hahaha
tonite having a dinner wif gf...noon i tell her i go fren there eat lunch...i feel she unhappy i didnt pei her ba...maybe lo...so tonite i wan pei her xia...if not later she unhappy again...i wan she happy..heee...we hav a dinner at watertower...she eat cantonese kuew tiao n me eat mee mamak add drumstick...wowow..my gf de kuew tiao nice eh...but mine de drumstick oso nice...wowwo..i love it...hahah...i saw they just finish fried it so i quicky pick n eat...so big la...big then kfc de...wwowoo...add wif mayonise...so so nice la...we hav dinner so happy there...sudden,the sky change...waawa...a kelompok de insect fly into UNIMAS....wawaw...so many la...the insect stick the light...wawawa..so kong bu a...so many oso...never c so many de insect stick at light de...waaaakkaakk...i fast fast finish my drumstick....i protect my drumstick oso...dun let the insect near it...wakaakk...then i accompany her go back...on the way back...the insect is attack us la...so so many...fly in my cloth...climb on my body...waakawawa...my gf keep protect her mouth coz she scare eat them...she so kind eh...hahha...lolz...then i accompany half then i go back liao...i run the way to room...open my apartment door...one word....damn...so many insect la...i forget switch off my room light...then when i open my door...one word again...damn...so many insect at my room...i fast fast off the light...i under attack...so many la...climb on my body here n there...haih...hate insect make me nid clean my room again...haih...tonite this time UNIMAS in dark period...the room light is all off bcoz of the insect..hahaha...lol.z..the story end liao lo...wakka.enjoy it ba..

No comments:

Post a Comment