Sunday, January 23, 2011

23 january,(Sunday)Kuching.
today is a very special day...today is the half year anniversary of me n gf...oso can say is together 6 month le lo...so fast le...we hav so many sour sweet bitter pedas memory lo...hahah...today oso is the day i singing in the church...lolz...sing together wif my gf...i think is a special thing we cele our anniversary ba...never try before de lo...haha...my wish is my gf will change a bit her gas...n her wish is me will guai guai n not complain her...heee...i think both of we will do it ba...let do it together...after we finish church we hav a breakfast then back liao lo...coz dun hav choir lo...wakakaka...today our lovely uni UNIMAS dun hav eletric at all new camp...wowow....really a nice thing lo...everything stop working...hahaha...our kolej cempaka oso hav organisation CNY activiti lo...very fun n tired lo...but fun lo...even no electric but then event still walk nice nice de...i dint eat dinner wif my gf tonite..dunno she will angry o not...hope dun lo...coz i really tired liao...later nid go down again...tonite i think will till verl late liao lo...wowow...i update my blog oled...my fans...thanks for u support...dun hav u support my chickenblackboy blog cant tahan so lama...thanks...i will very fast update it...pls log in to c my blog every min n never care where u are...bcoz chicken blog is the best blog in u life...

No comments:

Post a Comment