Tuesday, January 25, 2011

this morning hav a nice sun...wowow...my cloth can kering liao lo...wakakak...going to class using bike wif my roommate...when i arrive class...i say shit...bcoz i forget to bring my wallet n hp go class...walao...so scare tat my room kena boom in n the thief take my wallet n hp la...so scare...noon go eat lunch oso dun hav money...lolz...borrow from fren..then fast fast back room...open the door i saw my wallet n hp on the table nice nice pretty de...so happy la...waheeee...then going to class again...dancing poco-poco...dunno why today dance so tired lo...cant breath le...look like heart tersumbat la...hahaha...chase the bus again...wowow...uni life is chasing bus...hahaha...then having dinner wif gf....gf treat me eat...bcoz my wallet left RM5 liao...so poor a...lolz...hahaha...now bcoz white face liao lo...o o o o...today is the day tat i noe my ptptn got kena o not lo...but i dunno check...lolz...so stupid...ahahah...today my life is full of fun..wakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment