Friday, January 21, 2011

hello everyone...my name is ricky...i coming back...waakakaka...i long time didnt write blog bcoz i nid to create a nice story then baru i start to write de ma....heee...on another hand i have support or super fans lo...they keep ask me wirte blog bcoz my blog can gif them happy...lolz...then i jiu write lo...wakakka...so of my fren oled back sibu kampung liao lo...but i still at big city study uni o..is uni o...hahaha...next sat will be back my kampung le...i dunno happy o not lo...lolz....study here no fun de...but i like play...zzzzzzzz...everyday study sleep n wake up...repeat de the thing till normal..hahaha...lolz...yesterday hav a war wif gf...i love talk..i so talkactive...maybe say le something tat my gf dun like so she angry me liao lo...dunno le..i jiu shi like talk many many cicai talk...no talk no shu fu la...wahahaha...me n her style really big ddiferent but we can togther...lolz..nvm la...this is god gif us a chance let we together de...so i nid take care her lo...hope i dun cicai talk le...but i cant control la...i like talk...why why why...maybe i like talk...ahahaa...lolz...i dunno wan write wat le lo...wait got ppl support me then i write more lo...i update my blog...my supporter n super fans pls come n read it...after read it pls laugh...wa ha ha ha...then u will be happy le...try...wa ha ha ha...happy ma???if happy then i success lo....heeee...no laughing my eng poor...bcoz i pass my prep 1 le...now i upgrade my eng to prep 2 le...so i improve a lot of eng...no mistake even...nice...this is the last sentences of the blog...thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment