Sunday, January 2, 2011

today is the second day of 2011...wowow...so fast we start the 2011 liao...new sem new thing new stage...lolz...so many thing...hiak hiak...arrive at kch yerterday bout 5.30pm...lolz...the aeroplane delay la...aiya...arrive uni no key go into the room...then go fren room over a nite...so cold la...come here jiu sick qu liao...so loya de...zzzz..weak qu...hahaha...today baru get the key n clean my room...clean but many dust...zzzzzz...hahaha...then tired jiu sleep qu le...hav a dinner wif gal gal...love her...now feel cant live without her de...lolz...maybe xi guan she beside me le ba..heee...hav a good new my roommate is going sleep wif me this sem again...so high la...go ppl play together liao lo..wakaka..another good news...uni is going to hav a long holiday n we going to delay graduan qu...haih..but nvm la...after finish study me jiu marry liao...so fast so fast..time pass so fast de..aiya...happy new year lo...wish all my fren nice nice in live...happiness beside them...i oso wish me n gal gal can good good oso de lo..hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment