Tuesday, February 15, 2011

so fast the valentine day end like tat liao lo...heee...yesterday i cele valentine wif my lover gf xiao hui o...heee...the present tat she gif me is a couple cloth n i buy couple necklace for her...so yesterday we wear couple cloth n necklace go to class...heee...we same class study...many ppl look at us and laugh...lolz...but i pround of it..coz tat is my gf gif me de present and i oso wan ppl noe she is my gf...wakakakaka...after finish class we going out eating but we wan eat de food didnt open...destroy so mood qu...lolz...then we going spring wan watch movie...but dun hav time le...coz too late oled...destroy the mood again...lolz...then we shopping again in the mall...nothing shop la...hahah...we didnt take dao pic together then my gf unhappy...but nvm lo...we can take again the pic...but i happy together wif her lo...heee...we kissing in car...lolz...so bad..haha...then we end out valentine like tat liao lo...heee....not very jin cai...i oso didnt gif my gf wat she wan...i is a bad bf...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment