Wednesday, February 9, 2011

today i finish class then hving my lunch n go to HEP there do the ptptn thing...walk in from outside c just a few ppl n feel so happy...lolz...then i walk in n saw many ppl...walao...wait an hour then my turn...then i submit the document let them check...and no complete then i run to BPPS there take form n go sakura photostep n walk back to room n borrow my roommate motor go...walao...so hot la..tired la...damn la...bcoz some some little money n wait so long there...haih...got a bit wan run le la...but i stay n wait...zzzzz...lolz...hahaa...i wait ppl come help me chop again...n wait again...i done my ptptn thing using 5 hour...walao...hope i can get the money le lo...when get the money i nid treat my fren eat...ahahaa...lolz....yeah bi...i tired liao...sleep early tonite liao lo...wowowow...damn day today...many work many assign many test....so streess but i enjoy it...lolz..hahaha...crazy la me..wowow

No comments:

Post a Comment