Saturday, February 12, 2011

today is saturday...this morning hav a nice sunlight day...wowow...is a nice day to pakto lo...wakakak...then i invit my gf go dating wif me...wowwo...we go out using UNIMAS bus..hahaha...then we go SPRING shopping lo...we go buy pillow and shopping here n there lo...i buy a necklace again...couple de necklace...wakaka...we decide monday wear it and show off to my fren...wakaka...i buy couple necklace and my gf buy couple cloth...lolz...hahah...sweet le...let u ppl drink vineger...wakakak...then tonite hav a steamboat at church...wowow...very very nice la...but no full n shuan lo...coz my group de ppl kuat makan...i so thin tak dapat fight wif them...ahahah...after eat hav a drama...i help my fren n my group play the drama...very very fun la...i play crazy again...ahahha...my gf de fren say my cute...lolz...i think she proud of me ba...hope tat lo...heee...but after finish church...i just unlucky say out a word tat make her misunderstand...then she angry me liao lo...everytime she angry sure i apologize 1st dun care who false who true...bcoz if u wan a happy n sweet family...u should step back one step...then everything wif be fine le...heee...this is wat i learn from somewhere...is nice for those who always quarrel de...gal always smallgas nid ho de...gal come to this world is nid protect by boy sayang by boy care by boy ho by boy...boy nid do everything for their gf o wife...bcoz tat is boy responsibliti...hehehe...spell wrong again liao lo...but i like spell wrong...waheeeee...good nite lo...n gf i love u a....

No comments:

Post a Comment