Monday, February 7, 2011

today is feb 7...wake up ealr in the morning then prepare all my document n go to photostep it...after tat i going to faculty find my mentor...wait whole morning he didnt at office...lolz...wait till 1.30pm baru ada di office...i walk inside the office up n down...the cleaner c me till noe who is me...lolz...then i take my result slip n go to photostep again...sun so big la...dint bring umbrella...haha...hot dao become blackboychicken...hahah...lolz...finish i pass up the document to them n ask them help me to chop it...hahah...saticfind it...zzzz...i noe i spell wrong but i dunno how to spell lo...hahah...tired tired...become ptptn become get the money so i so hardworking walk here n there...skip class pun...lolz...but i ask my gf to sign for me...hahaha...so bad le....lolzz....nvm la...one year dunno got how many time ask ppl sign lo...hahah...today oso is me together wif my gf 200 day...heeee...last time i choose fren n didnt pei her...but this time i pei her le...she still dunno yet...i date her go kfc eat...later cai tell her gif her surprice lo....heeee...nice man...very tired le..many assign not yet do...later come back nid find many document liao lo...wed nid pass up le...wowow...so happy le...lolz...holiday finish le n study time is start...i will study hard...i wan above 3.0...wakakak...wish me good luck...later finish kfc continue my story la...wakakak..

No comments:

Post a Comment