Monday, July 19, 2010

today is a busy day...me start class at 8am till 7pm...ahhahaah...rajin le...lolz...this morning having eco class n follow by BM class...the thing make me so shock is....my future gf same class wif me eh..i really dunno we will study same time de...lolz...quite happy coz c dao her lo...muacks her lo..lolz...heee...after tat having lunch n go class again...lolz..the lecture ask we go at 5pm till 7pm again...lolz....then follow tmx de class...haih..tired lo...then i go c my upit result...lolz...didnt pass...hahaah nid take extra sub lo...whole day tired...wakakak...but me got laptop no bored again liao...wakakk...the lecture teaching really a...so difficult for me la...dunno teach wat..dunno copy wat oso...all ask us go online online n online...really so lazy la...lecture really so malas la..but some of the lecture i like eh...Bm n Bi de lecture i like the most..heeeee...tat all for today la...tommoro update again lo...heee...say nite 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment