Friday, July 23, 2010

today is july 23...today is friday oso...today is my big day...today is my happy day too...today is the day tat i have a new gf...her name is georgina...she is the gal i waiting for...she is the gal i like i love i care...i love her...today,july 23,7.23pm,she accept me as her bf...she still the same...dun dare say i accept u like before...she sms say to me again...same like before....haha...but this time is romatic bit coz we together at day of 723 n time at 723...i will always remenber this...i will accompany her everytime when me free...i will always remenber the day n find some special day cele wif her...i no choose fren 1st le...she is my lover n she maybe is my family member too...so i will choose her bcoz family always improtant than fren...family must 1st then follow by fren...hahah...thanks you gif me a chance to care u again...thanks my fren those who help me a lot n those who help me say a lot n those who gif my gf pengajaran bout me oso...by the way,really thanks lot...if dun hav u guy,i still can chase dao..ahaha..tot i will say if dun hav u guy cant chase dao rite?hahaha...dun wan let u guy happy o....wakakka...at the end i must thanks for jesus hav giving me a chance to replace my false before...i will zhen xi wat u hav gif me...i will take care of her...i love her...

No comments:

Post a Comment