Saturday, July 31, 2010

wawa....today is a very very boring day...my fren all going for camp last nite...left me only...lucky still hav beside me...but today she go 4 alamanda de activiti...going to beach la...i cant go...so so so sad...n she leave me alone...ahahah....but is ok lo...i can play myself....stupid me...morning wake up having milo n 3 biscuit then doing summary for management...then having an apple which yiik gif me de...after tat bath n going lunch...cicai eat bit coz lazy eat...lolz...wait bus go cais n the bus no come again...really damn la...the timetable there write last bus at 12noon but no bus come...n start from 2pm again..so i sit outside n wait...sudden one bus come at 1pm n i dunno...when i noe i run to bus n the bus drive away in front of me...in front of me...u noe the feel...damn feel la...waiya...this few day wait bus till me so so angry a...waiya...then me follow go cais play...wireless oso cant connect...waiya...internet oso wan bully me...wat happen to me o...really damn damn unlucky la...so so malangnya aku...hahah...then me wait at cais for my cute cute gf coming back lo...ahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment