Thursday, July 22, 2010

today is thursday n tomorrow is friday le....ahahah...today having management class again...really bored la...n dunno teach wat la...blur blur blur...then hav a assignment to do liao..finally....ahahah...but lazy do...heee...then free for today liao..only one class today nia...today i didnt c my gf too...coz i dun wan c her today...tomorrow is the day she accept me liao...hahah..wanna let her very very miss me...hahah...but i think tonite will c each lo...coz having taklimat at old cais at old kampus de...lolz...nvm la...tomorrow is a big day for me...i will hav a new gf tommorrow n start my new love story liao...this time i will make me love story more pretty more nice more interesting more happy more fun more memory...i dun wan make her sad,disadpoint n cry le..i wan her evryday laugh n happy n hav surprise n many many can let her smile de...i wanna be the man tat she can yi kao...i wanna be the man take care of her whole life...i wanna many many...miss miss think think bout her...haaa...love her like her care her miss her kiss her hug her....many many...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.she is my everything...she wan wat i gif her all...she cant absent in my life...i love georgina....eeeeeeeee....so geli...ahaha...lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment