Sunday, July 25, 2010

today going Gunung Gading climb mountain...waaaaaaaaaaaa...from the begining...we are so happy going to there...after start climb then slow slow my lag lost control liao...really very high la...climb till stupid qu...is bout 1.6km ba...take bout 1nhalf hour qu ba...really climb till tired...but after climb here n there...we arrive the waterfall...the waterfall is really pretty n the water is cold la...ahahaha...i dun wan play water la...but they all go then i go play too lo...wakkka...quite fun de...we play there n having our lunch there too...we play n play..after i finish play i saw ah mo gal climb till there too...waaa...hot till take off the cloth left bra only...lolz...another didnt wear bra even...walao la...ahaha...smoking even...hahaha...after tat i go change my cloth in the jungle...hahah...lucky my a bi jiu didnt let ppl c dao...lolz...all boy n gal change cloth at there...haha...we wanna climb to the mountain de...but suddenly rain...lolz..then we only can came down n rest le lo...aiya...forget say qu...when me finish change cloth i wanna wash my cloth at the waterfall...when wanna walk then fall down...my cloth dirty again...damn le...then i didnt wash it le...angry...make my nid wash more cloth...hahaha...so unlucky de me...ahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment