Monday, July 26, 2010

just finish do all thing...walao...today really is a tired day la...but me usual liao lo...just hate to waste the time at kampus de...really wait time..rest oso hard....haih...today having eco class noe wat the lecture teach le...after tat going bm class...c my gf then happy le...heee...after bm class...my gf gif me a ai xin bian dan lo...heee...she make roti for me eat...waaaa..even only two piece of roti but i feel sweet le...ahahah...then follow by tmx class lo...the lecture is s.u.c.k la...teach word by word on the slide..better i study my self...lolz....hate le...my timetable rosak again...make me so hate the timetable le...the class is end fast like rocket...ahaha..then i go faculty there rest lo...n take out my gf gif me de food then eat lo...my fren all say so xiang n wanna eat...ahaah...me so xin fu la...heee...i love my gf...my fren bad oso...bcoz i eat slow slow de..then he curse me eat la go toilet...lolz...hahaa...then me going titas class liao lo..today the class is no cold but is slow slow feel cold...me sit under the aircon..the water drop to me..so colddddd la..ahaha...hav a assignment of the titas but is ok la...hahha...lazy write liao...still hav many story...bye la..tired n rest liao..nite

No comments:

Post a Comment