Thursday, July 29, 2010

today is happy day...lolz...now start boring wif the study liao a...evryday go the class for sleepy n dunno listen wat...do homework notnid say more worse la..all eng...c nothing...study oso study nothing...really suffer for me la...ahaha..today i didnt c my gf eh...sad...cant eat together oso..now my mind all is my gf la...dun wan other thing..at here cant pakto oso la...later kena catch then finish liao lo...hahah...catch one time make me so scare liao...hahaha...nvm la...we dating when we free n when going out together le...hahah..after together i hav giving my gf a kiss liao...wowow...so nice the feeling..long time didnt kiss her...miss the feel la...i like the feel wif her...i promisse this time wont let her go liao..bcoz i noe she is me partner in my whole life le...really really really so so so love her...dunno why...must evryday c her n wanna touch her...heee...my gf oso very bad la..evrytime hit me n jia jia wan touch me..eat my dou fu la....ahahaha...i love her..

No comments:

Post a Comment