Tuesday, March 23, 2010

alone is very lonely...but if u hav fren beside u then it will no so lonely...but if no fren wif u then u is so so lonely...c my fren all hav gf but i dun hav....lazy find then coz dunwan kacau them too...so now become a super diam house boy....everyday at home dunno doing wat....lonely...alone at home....only can look wall nia...my house only hav four wall...so pity me...hahah...dun feel i dun hav chase my gf back a...is her dun wan lo..coz scare i will hurt her again....n now my life is so lonely....only left lonely for me....now i change my name to mr lonely...akon's song is me write de but is he sing de....hahha...lonely got lonely de life....hope i can enjoy my single life fun fun de until i feel wanna marry...but i dun wan so fast marry la....i having playing all the gal in the earth....lolz...enough time for me to play mei...hahaha...lolz....nothing liao...i gay...i wan become gay...but i dun wan let ppl fuck my ass...pain la...i dun wan fuck ppl backside too...so dirty...damn....ahahha...i crazy in life...i wanna find some thing to do to relax....i wan relax..i wan nothing...i dunno i wan wat....crazy man...

No comments:

Post a Comment