Sunday, March 28, 2010

the reason

finaly today i go church le....lolz...bout two week didnt go...hahaha...lolz...today i saw my fren jie chong when finish church...hahah...today no usual le...today i walk wif my fren go to car no my gf le...hahah...my fren tell me something then i just noe something lo...hahaha...i think le...the main reason i no gf is this thing...before i got tell my gf dun put much gan qing at me coz i scare i going out study will change heart...she sad bout me say this...i say this is dun wan her waste time la...but after we say dun wan think..happy first...but unlucky the 200day near liao...n tat day i no pei her again...so two thing boom one time...hahaha...so end up lo...i think is this reason la...but i got think together again but i think le is waste time so dun la..later make her sad one time again...i dun wan like tata...hahaha...this morning when i go parking my car for going church...i langgar the gren green de pagar...damn...so loud the sound...make my so paisei...wahahah..lolz...car hua a bit but nvm la..i wan change new car again le...hahah...lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment