Thursday, March 18, 2010

THE END

today is mac 18 year 2010...thusday...today i sms wif my gal...talking bout our thing...in the end we break off le...notnid ask reason coz sure is boy wrong de...we got talk n talk....at the end we make this decision....even this is a very hurt thing for her...but i still nid to like this....i dun wan waste her time...i dun wan hurt her more...so make the decision...i think she will sad n cry too...maybe i her 1st bf n together quite long le...will feel bu shen de lo...but i wan her xi fu...wish her can really find a good man for her...if wanna gif me some bao in...i think is the lonely in my life le...all my fren here...if u guy c this then dun talk bout me in front her le...i think she dun wan me chu xian in her life le...so dun...ang wei her if u guy can...thanks...n sori i do a bad thing again...pls forgif my zhi shi...

No comments:

Post a Comment