Saturday, March 6, 2010

wahahaha...today me wake u bout 8something then i start playing com le...heee....my fren tell me tat we can take the work money in da kiong le...i got think mon la go take but my mom call me say tat wanna going out to da kiong buying some chocolate lo...is ferrero lo...heee...we buy ferrero is for my grand dad birthday gif for those ppl coming tat nite...heee...at first i going ask but dun hav cheap de...and the end they say got cheap de...only can sell one biji de...hahah....n the cost of sebiji is RM0.85....hahah..they dunno is my mom...after i say is my mom then they call me n tell me the cost change to RM0.70...wawawa...cheap RM0.15...so many o...i buy 660 biji....u count c cheap how many la...hahah...yayaya...say bout my work money...i go n take but they say cant take coz i forget to bring my da kiong worker de cloth...so i nid wait till mon take my gaji liao lo...wahhaha...coz tomoro no office work ma...hahaha..tat all la...

No comments:

Post a Comment