Friday, March 19, 2010

Pretty Wonderful Sweet nite

tonite i going out wif my gf....erm...i think is ex gf le ba...tonite is we last nite together go out le...we eating n baba & siam...she didnt eat anything...we chatting at the like usual...then after eating i fetch her going home le...i think oso is me last time can fetch he home le...no more chance le...got bit regret but cant regret le...end then end le...if continue many i will hurt her again...so i better no regret le...thanks her giving me so much good memory...bcoz of me she xi sheng many thing...she really is a good gal just i dunno how to zhen xi her...wish she can find a good man real man....wish god bless around her everytime...she oso hav giving me some present bcoz tat time together 200day i didnt go coz i choose go out wif fren lo....haih...sori this to her...i will keep the present nice nice...thanks for giving so much nice memory...thanks georgina...my ex good gf....thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment