Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mr lonely

Lonely...i'm Mr lonely...i have nobody,for my owwnnn...
this one here,goes out to all my playas out there man...
yo
ya kno
tat got tat one good gal dawg
tt always been there man
like,took all the bullshit
and then one day she cant take it no more and decide to leave

i woke up in the middle of the nite and i noticed my gal wasn't by my side
coulda sworn i was dreamin,for her i was feenin'
so i hadda take a little ride back tracking on these few years
tryna figure out wat i do to make it go bad
coz ever since my gal left me
my whole life came crashin
and is so lonely...

cant belive i had a gal like u
n i just let u walk rite ot my life
after all i put u through
u still stuck around n stayed by my side
wat really hurt me is i broke u heart
baby u a good gal n i had no rite
coz without u in my life...

been all bout the world
ain't ever met a gal tat can take the things
tat u've been through
never though the day would come where u would get up
n run n i would be out chasing u
coz anit nowhere in the globe id rather be
ain't noone in the id rather see
then the gal of my dreams tat made me be
so happy but now so lonely...

lolz
><


No comments:

Post a Comment