Saturday, March 27, 2010

today i finally going out wif mom le...lolz...bout got one o two week i didnt go out in morning le...lolz...today my sis go skul so i follow my mom going out for lunch too lo...we ftech my sis go la then we go shopping in daesim...lolz...nothing buy de...cicai buy something then bout 12.40 go for eating at my cousin de coffee shop...behind the sibu clinic there...near shell there...haha...lolz..i go in n sit down...my mom sit outside wif cousin talk...ne solo eat my lunch...lolz..i eat mee hung...lolz...hahah...after tat going home le lo..nothing do boring...
then my fren sms say go interview for the pc fair de...i oso go lo...hahah...pc fair is in april 30 may 1 n 2...hahah..three day...one day is 50 n got tips de...hahah...but nid work whole day lo..nothing do so go la...but still nid wait them inform me la...hahah...then fetch my sis back from skul...
then my dad coming back n say he car jam jor...so i going old house to take wayar n go to the place wif him lo...he going du qian la...lolz...we go really farm place la...inside jusst like a jungle...fuck...damn scary de...like got ghost de..coz so dark liao...hahah...inside oso like a mountain road...lolz...why du qian nid so far de...bcoz scare polis cathc lo...hahah...inside go(si gi pui)foochaw....chinese i think is tui pai jiu ba...dunno...n oso got figth chicken too...lolz...fight chicken really nice...but nid the chcinken really pro in fight then nice to watch la....dun wan teach u guy many...later u guy go learn..lolz...after going n start my dad car...we going bakc for dinner...ahaha...lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment