Sunday, October 10, 2010

finally come back to my hostel and my life is start back to normal life le...last few day i follow my gf de family go out..coz her brother konvo n rent a apartment so i oso follow go play n overnite wif them lo..this few day oso eat free sleep free de...so paisei la...but nvm la...make gf happy n hav so good image for her family lo...coz one day me n them oso is family...hahah...i think tooo far o too fast le???hahah...lolz...happy wif gf few day...keep playing n eating lo...tired but happy..heee..i love wif her de feel..nice nice nice...heee...tomoro start my class again le...nid concentra in study liao...finally almost come n presentation still left 3..haih...presentation not yet over make my so bu shuan la..keep worry on thing...haih..headache lo...wan boom liao lo...dunno how to solve the problem la...sad...exam oso coming..really scare la...haih..scare hav fail n nid retake the course la...i dun wan la..i wan konvo together wif my gf la...haih...realy dunno how lo...gf...dun worry me la..i ok de..heee...i will my best but i scare i will crazy one day...hahaha...haih..worry worry worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment