Friday, October 1, 2010

today is friday...friday can be say is a good day coz weekend is coming...mean tat we can happy n playing o relax at the weekend..heee..today,like usual having class in morning wait gf finish class then go bus stop liao lo...when we waiting bus...my gf sudden say a thing n she say tat is a secret to me...but i think if is a sercet then dun sudden say out n dun let me noe wat is tat lo...lolz...but she say out mean she wan me noe...i feel she is testing me lo...nvm la...hee...the secret is she create a new blog..she got wriet thing inside oso...n me interest on it lo...i ask her tell me her blog name but she dun wan so i keep beg her to tell me...but at the end she just tell me got 16word...start wif T************you.blogspot.com...mean i dunno her blog...she let me guess...i guess bu dao lo...so i still beg her to tell...but she still dun wan...nvm la...i oso lazy to beg her liao...dunno maybe oso i a good thing ba...hee...when she happy she can write thing inside n it can make feel more happy...when she sad o get hurt,she oso can write her feeling inside so she will feel more good...maybe is a good thing lo...so i dun wan noe her blog liao...coz this is wat her wan de lo...she happy i happy...hee...dun say it le..say bout dinner...wowow....we having steamboat a....heee...we sewa kereta go out eat...wowow...one ppl 26...all unlimited...yeah man...quite fun n happy de...gf didint follow...can high n very crazy..heee...sometime crazy is nice..haha...mood come then crazy lo...gf didnt c it nvm la...is ok...ahaah....we take the food like mountain la...look like a hungry man...wowowo...we like lakian la...hahah...lolz....hav a fun night la...but still thinking of gf de blog...zzzzz....dunno how guess...dun wan think dun think dun think...hee...when she wan tell me then i just go for a look lo...heee...k lo...tat all for today la..

No comments:

Post a Comment