Saturday, October 23, 2010

yo man....today me wake up by fren call this morning...lolz...ben lai decide sleep late late wif my roommate de lo...we close the langsir last nite liao lo...so morning dark dark can sleep late...but my fren one call then i go...zzzz...after i arrive they still sleep and ask me why so fast n say ask me 8.15 come buy i no listen dao...lolz...then wait wait wait lo...after wait they say notnid liao...lolz...i back again lo...hahah...cold in the morning..hahaha...arrive n roommate go his sis house play le....then i online n sleep again qu...hahah...nap 30 min then wash cloth bath and prepare go out le...heee...my fren bolo me big bike lo...hahhaa...i drive it n fetch my gal gal go eat KFC...heee...we eat 30 qu...heee..the happy thing is i waste diao the 4biji 5sen...hahah...lolzzzz....she didnt finish the meat...she just eat the rice n cheese weggde...hahaha...then we come back n go to cais liao lo....we watch movie whole noon there...then everning we go watertower eat dinner...lolz..me order so many qu...eat dao boommm...heeee..then fetch her back then end of the day today liao lo...hahah....very very happy lo...hope can day day like this..but hard lo...one week one time enough liao lo...heee...love u gal...happy second 3month...hahha..lolz....only we hav second 3 month...other gal dun hav a...

No comments:

Post a Comment