Monday, October 4, 2010

today TMX is the last class liao...so happy mo...next week notnid go liao...hahah....n our presentation is last week n is last group...lolz...so fun de...hahah..last week many present lo....TMX BM Management...wwowo..most scare de is management lo...hahha...beside tat evening having my TITAS presentation lo...wakaka...lolz...finally over le...thansk my fren so support me...hahah...jerit pun...lolzz...say me handsome pun...lolz...i only happy when my gf say me handsome lo....hahaha...then having dinner wif my gf...when i saw her..she wear so short pant...wawaaw...1 image i didnt angry la...i just dun like she wear like that in skul...all ppl love at her la....n tat time i still not yet beside her...if i beside her she wear short i will protect her de....but i still dun like la...tat time i say hate her oso...maybe i use wrong word le...she jiu angry me...but nvm la...coz is my wrong ma...after tonite she will forget le...i noe i sometime cicai say thing make her commfuse which one is true which one is fake...but i feel she noe when is my real heart when is kidding de...she angry bcoz she dun like me say hate..hate for her maybe really no good...hate mean really hate n dun wan c tat guy dun wan hav any guan xin wif tat guy....so maybe really is me use wrong word le...next time i will be care wif my word lo..but i'm boy lo...is kou shi xin fei de lo..heee..i didnt angry even she smallgas o wu li qu nao...coz she the one i love so nid qian jiu nag wei her love her care her lo...is ok de la...tired oso bcoz is me make myself de...if i dun make her angry then i notnid ang wei o ho her then i then i jiu no tired lo...so all is me make myself de..wakak....gf lo gf...i love u de...but i dun like u tonite say bye to me like tat...i ask u back room maybe my sound big a bit so make u feel i angry..i didnt lo..muacksss...heee...stupid gf...love u de la...i can promise u dun do wat the thing u dun like but u nid tell me lo...i wood la..ben ben dunno many thing la...heee..muacksss

No comments:

Post a Comment