Tuesday, October 19, 2010

just now hav a big rain n tat is the moment me n my gf start our war...yeah man...rain start war start...this time is world war 2...last time hav a war...so this is second time...so i gif it a name same like world war 2...same thing same war...bcoz of gal fetching me back to kolej and the war start liao lo...last time is me lazy wait bus...tat is jie kou...this time is raining...jie kou oso...so war began...i mature liao...i noe wat i can do wat i cant do...but if u believe me why u will scare something happen o cicai think...tat is bcoz u no trust me...this is my false to make u feeel no trust me...all is false...all finger is pointing at me...if a guy no do something wrong then why the gal will sad...so all the wrong going to guy not gal...gal hav this kind of benefit...so nice...evryday quarrel fun???everyday sad fun???everyday die fun??? why me life is like this o????but i enjoy...u wan sad u sad la...wan cry then cry lo...maybe after tat u can more shu fu...air mata is the dangerous weapon in th world...so wat should i do...i dunno...i do so much but still feel no enough...i can gif u wat u wan according to my ability...not everything u wan then must gif u...i didnt blame but if u guy think is blame then is blame la...i always is a bad guy...not not not...is me really is a bad guy...why my love story always like this...blame who???blame myself la...myself do all this thing out lo...nvm la...if she bored wif me then i oso dunno lo...but i dun wan tat...i wan together...

No comments:

Post a Comment