Saturday, October 30, 2010

today is our 100days together le...this oso is ssecond time e celebrate le...first time is when we sit for STPM...i still remenber she gif me chocolate but i dun like chocolate lo...heee...and i oso promise gif her a card so i oso gif her a card...but she feel tat not a love card lo...tat time quite sad lo...heee...but today is our second time le...today i wake up but didnt tell me...i didnt sms her o call her...just wanna gif her susprice lo...then i go her blog...sudden i watch a video...she make a video for me...so touch...very touch tat tim...i fast fast change cloth n go to her kolej lo...coz i wan pass a love card for her...heee..i ask my fren pass to her...but she say noe is me gif her de...no susprice qu...haih...but i think she love it...heee...i think n waste some to decorate the card lo..heee....just happy together wif her 100 days la...i love u..

No comments:

Post a Comment