Friday, October 22, 2010

me n my gf good like before liao...but she still confuse and no trust me le...nvm la....this is normal thing coz i do so much let her dun trust me de thing...but i really love her lo...i only wan qian her hand till i sleep into the wooden box....hahahah....tommoro is me n her 3 month le...so fast mo...lolz....tomoro i decide go cais wif her...pei her whole day...nothing celebrate....me beside her i think is more she wan then celebrate ba....so tomoro i wan pei her...heee...i love u mu gal gal....pls believe me la...i didnt love other gal lo...zzzz...sometime i do wrong thing but is sometime lo...hee..now i really less do the thing hurt u liao...really really less...just sometime careless n do it...dun so easy get angry...dun let angry control u too...control uself....i feel u more crazy than me when u angry la...change a person....muackssssss...love u

No comments:

Post a Comment